Horse Hair Analysis
Horse Hair Analysis® has become a cutting edge approach for owners to help their horses regain optimum health and performance.
- Created by a veterinarian
- Uses lab that pioneered horse hair testing
- Client receives a thorough 15 page report
- Analysis consultation with Mark DePaolo, DVM
- Makes completely customized supplement based on lab findings
- Ongoing research performed by outside veterinarian
- Over 4,500 horses tested
A majority of today’s equine problems are nutritionally related. Horses with improper mineral levels commonly display one or more of the following:
- Body soreness
- Unhealthy hooves
- Tying up
Horses struggling with metal toxicity may exhibit symptoms such as:
- Reproductive issues
HHA can also be used as a tool to help prevent:
- Equine Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy
- Tendon/Ligament Inelasticity
Horse Hair Analysis® provides an extremely accurate profile of a horse’s biochemistry. You will receive a thorough report complete with comprehensive graphs detailing each mineral and metal level. The report explains how each mineral/metal affects the body and identifies common symptoms or levels outside the normal range.
You will receive a recommendation for a custom made supplement designed specifically to help your horse. If unhealthy levels of minerals/metals are found in your horse’s HHA report, chelation is critical. The HHA Personal Supplement™ will contain effective ingredients to assist your horse in riding its body of these harmful elements.
Dr. DePaolo is passionate about helping owners get the best out of their horse. Once you have submitted your hair sample, Dr. DePaolo is available for consultations to discuss health concerns, explain the lab findings and recommend appropriate supplementation.
It’s As Easy As:
- Order Horse Hair Analysis® in the on-line store
- Send in a pencil width section of your horse's mane.
- Receive a customized report created by Mark DePaolo, DVM analyzing your horse's results.
- Order your HHA Personalized Supplement to achieve optimum health for your horse.